Each volunteer works at least a 4-hour shift. ATHLETIC REFRESHMENTS 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
AWARDS 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- This area is where the athletes get their refreshments. Covered. Keep fruit cut/clean and drinks cold.
CHILDREN’S PAVILION 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- This area is under the picnic shelter, north of the pier. Hand out awards (medallions).
DUCKS 9am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- This area is located on the south side of the pier. Some shade. Crafts activities, races and face painting for children.
RESULTS 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- This area is shaded on the south side of the pier. You sell ducks. Final duck race is on Sunday at 4pm.
FOOD COURT 10am to 7pm on Saturday 10am to 5pm on Sunday
- This area is under the picnic shelter where you tabulate results as the athletes finish each race. Legible writing.
LOGISTICS 6am to 4pm Sunday late shift = 4pm to 7pm
- This area is coordinated by the Fisherman’s Restaurant. We assist in food distribution. Shaded area. Fast paced and fun. Saturday night 4pm to 7pm is a BBQ where we assist.
FINISH LINE 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- This is set up of the event (booths, sign/banners, stage, etc) Should be physical and enjoy working in the sun. Some crowd control during the day. Preferred 6-8 hour shifts. Sunday is take-down starting at 4pm.
PRODUCT SALES 7am to 8pm Saturday 7am to 7pm Sunday
- This area is in the sun, at the waters edge coordinating the start and finish of all events, crowd control and logistics of events.
FISHING DERBY 6am to 12pm Saturday and Sunday
- This area is shaded. Busy area. Location at base of pier. Early morning shift requires ability to lift boxes. During the shift sort product, running errands, restocking inventory and selling product. Request they wear their free tee shirt while they work.
VOLUNTEER AREA 6am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- Located at the end of the pier. Fishing knowledge important. Help the fisherman, give out awards and answer questions. Fun area.
REGISTRATION AREA 6am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- All volunteers check-in at the volunteer booth located adjacent to the picnic shelter on the north side of the pier. Each volunteer receives one coupon for a tee-shirt (limit one for the weekend, even if they work both days.) Logistics & Finish Linel receive a colored tee shirt
- This area is located at the picnic shelter north of the pier. You register all athletes, collect registration fee, mark #’s on person and distribute goodie bags. Very busy area and fun.